EnduroPacks Product Review
Please note, theActiveGuy.com earns a commission when you follow some of the links and make a purchase.
EnduroPacks product information and review
When I was originally approached to review the EnduroPack nutritional supplement program, I was skeptical as to how this would impact my training and daily workout performances. I really didn’t know how a vitamin & mineral replacement program would complement the hard work I usually have to put in to train well. As I get older and the workouts remain intense, the one thing that I wanted to see if EnduroPacks could help with, was recovery time. Speed work, hillwork, and long runs continue to challenge my body to perform the way I want it to.
EnduroPacks is a vitamin & mineral replacement program that helps you stay healthy, recover faster, and improves performance by replacing the nutrients that are lost during tough workouts. EnduroPacks has been used by many athletes to improve recovery training and performance.
How do you take EnduroPacks?
EnduroPacks has 4 different components that you consume to improve your training and recovery time. The 4 items are a Liquid Vitamin, Concentrated Electrolyte Spray, Essential Amino Recovery Patch, and Glutamine Recovery Complex. Below is a description of each component of EnduroPacks.
- The liquid multivitamin comes in a high potency, liquid format
- How to take: Consume one tablespoon every morning before your workout
- Allows for fast, easy absorption by the body; with a brown rice protein stabilizing agent
- Provides the nutrients you need to maintain proper health and avoid injury during training
- Concentrated liquid format for maximum convenience
- How to take:5 to 10 sprays in your bottle during your workout
- Each 16oz bottle provides 10 sprays for during-workout hydration
- Provides minerals for energy, muscle contraction and improved blood flow
- Increases your stamina and assists with proper hydration
- How to take: Apply one patch daily to clean, dry skin on inner forearm, back, or stomach post-workout for 4 to 8 hours
- Helps replenish muscles, increase lung function, and boost immune system performance
- The easy to apply adhesive patch
- This replaces the glutamine levels lost during endurance training
- How to take: Take Two tablets every night before going to bed
- Replenishes nitrogen loss due and reduces recovery time and reduces soreness
EnduroPacks Initial Thoughts
When I received the package from EnduroPacks, I was excited to try something new that could reduce my recovery time and allow me to feel better after a tough ride or run. The directions were simple and clear as to how to use the product. The post card provided clearly explained how to use the four components explained above.
The first drink of the berry flavored liquid multivitamin, it initially reminded me of a thick syrup, almost like cough syrup. The berry flavor quickly lit up my taste buds and enjoyed the flavor. I didn’t use the endurolyte spray with every workout due to the fact that I always don’t have a water bottle with me. I did use it though when I had a bottle near by. The amino recovery patch, and glutamine were all very easy to use and simple to apply.
EnduroPacks Purchase Options
EnduroPacks has a few different options when it comes to purchasing. As you can see below, you have the option to purchase a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or a 12-month purchase. The more months you purchase, the more you save. This is a special promotion that was provided by EnduroPacks. Monthly shipping will cost you $6.30/month.
- 1-Month System for $69.90 ($59.42 with coupon)
- 3-Month System for $67.90 ($57.72 with coupon)
- 6-Month System for $64.90 ($55.17 with coupon)
- 12-Month System for $60.90 ($51.77 with coupon)
The Active Guy Conclusion
Give EnduroPacks a try! The EnduroPacks vitamin & mineral replacement program is not only simple to use but delivers results. For the 30 days that I used the product, my recovery time improved, tough workouts felt easier, and my endurance improved. EnduroPacks was easy to use and tasted great.
As I mentioned above, I would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to spend the money to cover the monthly expense. My plan is to purchase the product 2 months prior to a race as this really helps me maximize my training efforts. If you can afford the program, you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Contact me if you have any questions about this product!