EnduroPacks Product Review
EnduroPacks product information and review
When I was originally approached to review the EnduroPack nutritional supplement program, I was skeptical as to how this would impact my training and daily workout performances. I really didn’t know how a vitamin & mineral replacement program would complement the hard work I usually have to put in to train well. As I get older and the workouts remain intense, the one thing that I wanted to see if EnduroPacks could help with, was recovery time. Speed work, hillwork, and long runs continue to challenge my body to perform the way I want it to.
What is EnduroPacks?
EnduroPacks is a vitamin & mineral replacement program that helps you stay healthy, recover faster, and improves performance by replacing the nutrients that are lost during tough workouts. EnduroPacks has been used by many athletes to improve recovery training and performance.
The EnduroPacks nutrition program was a great addition to my training program. Even though I only used it for 30 days, it was great to see the impact it had on recovery time. My tough runs felt better and I was able to put in back to back efforts easier than I could before using EnduroPacks. I did notice that as the month went on, my body continued to feel better, even after tough workouts. As I continue to get older, the importance of recovery time becomes even more important. Typically I use a foam roller or a marathon stick to assist with recovery and muscle soreness. When I incorporated EnduroPacks, my body definitely felt better on days following tough workouts. I am planning on using this product for a month or 2 before all my major races in an effort to maximize my training regiment.
How do you take EnduroPacks?
EnduroPacks has 4 different components that you consume to improve your training and recovery time. The 4 items are a Liquid Vitamin, Concentrated Electrolyte Spray, Essential Amino Recovery Patch, and Glutamine Recovery Complex. Below is a description of each component of EnduroPacks.
- The liquid multivitamin comes in a high potency, liquid format
- How to take: Consume one tablespoon every morning before your workout
- Allows for fast, easy absorption by the body; with a brown rice protein stabilizing agent
- Provides the nutrients you need to maintain proper health and avoid injury during training
Concentrated Electrolyte Spray
- Concentrated liquid format for maximum convenience
- How to take:5 to 10 sprays in your bottle during your workout
- Each 16oz bottle provides 10 sprays for during-workout hydration
- Provides minerals for energy, muscle contraction and improved blood flow
- Increases your stamina and assists with proper hydration
Essential Amino Recovery Patch
- How to take: Apply one patch daily to clean, dry skin on inner forearm, back, or stomach post-workout for 4 to 8 hours
- Helps replenish muscles, increase lung function, and boost immune system performance
- The easy to apply adhesive patch
- This replaces the glutamine levels lost during endurance training
- How to take: Take Two tablets every night before going to bed
- Replenishes nitrogen loss due and reduces recovery time and reduces soreness
EnduroPacks Initial Thoughts
When I received the package from EnduroPacks, I was excited to try something new that could reduce my recovery time and allow me to feel better after a tough ride or run. The directions were simple and clear as to how to use the product. The post card provided clearly explained how to use the four components explained above.
The first drink of the berry flavored liquid multivitamin, it initially reminded me of a thick syrup, almost like cough syrup. The berry flavor quickly lit up my taste buds and enjoyed the flavor. I didn’t use the endurolyte spray with every workout due to the fact that I always don’t have a water bottle with me. I did use it though when I had a bottle near by. The amino recovery patch, and glutamine were all very easy to use and simple to apply.
EnduroPacks Purchase Options
EnduroPacks has a few different options when it comes to purchasing. As you can see below, you have the option to purchase a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or a 12-month purchase. The more months you purchase, the more you save. This is a special promotion that was provided by EnduroPacks. Monthly shipping will cost you $6.30/month.
- 1-Month System for $69.90 ($59.42 with coupon)
- 3-Month System for $67.90 ($57.72 with coupon)
- 6-Month System for $64.90 ($55.17 with coupon)
- 12-Month System for $60.90 ($51.77 with coupon)
The Active Guy Conclusion
Give EnduroPacks a try! The EnduroPacks vitamin & mineral replacement program is not only simple to use but delivers results. For the 30 days that I used the product, my recovery time improved, tough workouts felt easier, and my endurance improved. EnduroPacks was easy to use and tasted great.
As I mentioned above, I would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to spend the money to cover the monthly expense. My plan is to purchase the product 2 months prior to a race as this really helps me maximize my training efforts. If you can afford the program, you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Contact me if you have any questions about this product!
Please note, theActiveGuy.com may earn a commission when you follow some of the links and make a purchase.
Hi, I am a 72 year old woman who is again training for the N.Y. marathon (with my 73 yr. old girlfriend who has completed 38 consecutive N.Y. marathons!). We live in Sarasota, Fl. Our long runs on Saturdays are extremely hot! I take salt pills which do help. However, the drinks like gatorade or GU products really upset my stomach. My questions is: do you think the enduro replacement spray can be used without other products like vitamin and patch? Any other thoughts about a product that I can put in my water that is easier on the stomach. Thanks for your input
Anne, hey congrats on training for the NYC Marathon, that is exciting! That one is still on my list to run. Congrats to your girlfriend who is running her 38th consecutive NYC full, very impressive. With regards to Gatorade/Gu, have you tried any other similar products? My buddy, Gary can’t use Gu because it also upsets his stomach. What kind of salt tablets are you currently using? Thanks for the questions/comment!