Save 20% off Garmin GPS Running and Cycling Devices
The 20% off Garmin Forerunner and Edge device coupon is back!
Earlier this month I posted a Garmin Forerunner and Edge coupon code that save you 20% off these great devices. I am excited to say that this deal is back for a few days. This coupon code expires 4/18/15 so pick one up today! Below is some detail about these devices and explains the differences between models.
If you are debating about buying a device this spring or summer, then now is the opportunity to save 20% off Garmin Forerunners and Garmin Edge devices. When I saw that TriVillage.com had a 20% off coupon that worked on these products, I immediately posted on theActiveGuyDeals.com.
For those of you who are new to running, cycling, or triathlons, Garmin Forerunners or Edge devices are the top running, cycling, and triathlon GPS watches and devices on the market. Below is a brief description about each device along with pictures, prices, and options to shop TriVillage.com to find the device that works best for you.
Garmin Forerunner Devices
Garmin Forerunner watches are great gps devices for keeping track of all of the necessary running data you need. Most, if not all of the forerunners before capture distance, pace, elevation, time, lap time, distance alerts, and more. All of these are compatible with a heart rater monitor as well, which are great to help you better understand your fitness levels for training.
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT – top of the line gps device that records detailed metrics for swimming, biking and running
- Garmin Forerunner 620 – a great gps watch that features pace, distance, lap count, race predictor and VO2 max estimate
- Garmin Forerunner 220 – a nice watch that captures data like distance, pace and heart rate and offers vibration alerts
|Garmin Forerunner 920XT||Garmin Forerunner 620|
|Retail Price: $449.99|
Sale Price: $359.99
|Retail Price: $299.99|
Sale Price: $239.20
Garmin Edge Cycling Devices
Garmin Edge devices are similar to the Garmin Forerunner watches, but are intended to be used while cycling. These devices capture similar data such as distance, pace, elevation, time, lap time, distance alerts, and more. The big difference with these is that they offer maps and other directional technologies.
All of these are compatible with a heart rater monitor as well, which are great to help you better understand your fitness levels for training.
- Garmin Edge 1000 – top of the line cycling gps device has a large 3″ touch screen that connects to your phone to see incoming calls and messages.
- Garmin Edge 810 – an excellent choice that is priced mid-range. This device also connects with your phone and captures all the cycling data you could ever want.
- Garmin Edge 510 – probably the best value for most cyclists. Captures distance, speed, and all of the other data you need.
|Garmin Edge 1000||Garmin Edge 810|
|Retail Price: $599.99|
Sale Price: $479.99
|Retail Price: $399.99|
Sale Price: $319.99