FRS Nutrition Review
Please note, theActiveGuy.com may earn a commission when you follow some of the links and make a purchase.
FRS Nutrition review
I am always a little skeptical when it comes to energy and endurance nutritional supplements. With so many different brands and supplements, it is hard to tell whether they actually deliver the results to help you perform better. Last month FRS reached out to me and asked if I would take the FRS Two-10 Discovery Challenge.
FRS prides itself on differentiating itself from the traditional energy products who use sugar, caffeine, and chemicals. The difference is in the ingredients used by FRS which are antioxidants and essential vitamins that work with the body to improve and increase energy levels.
What is FRS?
FRS delivers the long-lasting natural energy you need at work, home and play. They provide the necessary ingredients and supplements so that you can perform at your best. Read their story on their website.
How do you take FRS?
The FRS sample that I was provided included low-calorie peach mango concentrate, pineapple mango soft chews (2 servings), and two different low-calorie energy drinks (strawberry kiwi and citrus pomegranate).
Taking any of the FRS nutrition components are simple. The chews are easy to consume and taste great. I typically took these 30 minutes before my workouts. The low-calorie peach mango concentrate was probably my favorite part of this whole program. I mixed 1/2 a cup with 6 to 8 oz of water. Not only was this drink refreshing, but helped with recovery. The low-calorie energy drinks we tasty, but my least favorite part of the program.
- Low Cal Peach Mango Concentrate (16 servings) – Buy Now
- This easy to drink concentrate only contains 25 calories per serving (2 oz) and will provide the energy you need to keep going all day.
- Flavor options: Orange, Peach Mango
- Pineapple Mango Soft Chews (two servings) – Buy Now
- An easy to consume chew that contains only 40 calories per serving.
- Flavor options: Lemon Lime, Orange, Pineapple Mango, Pomegranate Blueberry
- Strawberry Kiwi Can (one serving) – Buy Now
- This naturatally sweetened drink not only taste great, but only contains 80 calories. Each can is 11.5 oz.
- Flavor options: Strawberry Kiwi, Orange
- Low Cal Citrus Pomegranate Can (one serving) – Buy Now
- Flavor options: Citrus Pomegranate, Peach Mango, Wild Berry
FRS Initial Thoughts
When I received the package from FRS, I was excited to try another nutritional supplement that could help me recover and perform better on my rides and runs. Not only was I giving plenty of things to try, but would also go great in my daily smoothies that I make in my Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard Program blender. If you haven’t tried a smoothie with mango in it, you should. It is a great flavor that enhances any smoothie. All of these items are naturally flavored and contain the best ingredients to help you perform better.
Have you tried any of the FRS nutritional or energy supplements? What are your thoughts?