Adidas Adizero Tempo 7 Boost Running Shoe
Please note, theActiveGuy.com earns a commission when you follow some of the links and make a purchase.
The new Adidas Adizero Tempo 7 Boost Shoe
If you are a running fanatic like me, then you are always looking for the next great running shoe that not only looks great, but feel great. This years Adidas Adizero Tempo 7 Boost Shoe seem to be one of those great shoes.
Over the past 2 years, I have been a huge fan of the Adidas Adizero Tempo running shoe. I have set a few pr’s in these shoes and enjoy the lightweight, supportive shoe that really feels fast.
This year, Adidas finally converted the Tempo running shoe to a Boost model. This should make the shoe feel faster and provide an improved spring to with every step.
I will be ordering these shoes this week and will be writing a review next month after I have had the opportunity to run in them.
Below are a few images of the latest green color option.
Adidas Adizero Tempo 7 Boost Shoe Specs
- Boost Midsole: Provides unmatched energy return and superior cushioning
- Shoe Support: Full-length EVA Stable Frame: Designed to guide and support the foot from heel to toe
- Torsion System: Guides the foot’s rotation from touchdown through midfoot stance, providing a stable and smooth transition
- Shoe lining: Mesh lining allows for superior moisture and heat exchange between the foot and outside air
- Forefoot outsole: Continental Rubber outsole. Delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions
- Heel outsole: Provides superior grip and durability while maintaining light weight
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 10mm