Adidas Ultra Boost Trail Running Shoe
The new Adidas Ultra Boost Trail Running Shoe
If you like to read about the latest running shoe technologies, then you need to read about the latest Adidas Boost running shoe. The all new Adidas Ultra Boost is the ideal shoe for those looking for the ideal shoe for long trail runs.
I primarily run in the Adidas Adizero Tempo running shoe but have heard so much about all of the Adidas Boost models including the latest Ultra Boost running shoe. Last week a local running store had a demo day for the Ultra Boost and I was able to run 6 miles in these shoes.
Below are a few of the different color options that are available.
Adidas Ultra Boost Running Shoe Details
- Shoe Sizing: Standard Sizing
- Weight: 10.9 Ounces
- Boost Midsole: Lightweight midsole composed of TPU (rubber) pellets that provide a smooth ride
- Torsion System: Includes a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot that improves stability and increases efficiency
- Forefoot outsole: Stretchy outsole provides improved durability
- External Heel: Increased heel support and security and allows the achilles to move when needed
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 10mm drop
- Upper Material: Primeknit in the forefoot improves fit and increases comfort with every step
Where to the Adidas Ultra Boost Running Shoe
- RoadRunnerSports.com (Free Shipping) - Shop Now
- HolabirdSports.com (Free Shipping) - Show Now
- eBay.com - Buy Now
Have you worn the Adidas Ultra Boost Running Shoe?
Please note, theActiveGuy.com may earn a commission when you follow some of the links and make a purchase.